Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again: Rejoice! Philippians 4:4
Each morning and through out the day it is good for me to rejoice in the Lord. I need it to put life in my living. Otherwise I am overcome by the trials and tribulations of this world.
- Rejoice with gratitude for God’s grace in Jesus.
- Rejoice that God is good and His love endures forever.
- Rejoice that He will never leave me nor forsake me.
- Rejoice that I am His child by faith and not by anything I do or fail to do.
- Rejoice that God has good plans for me.
- Rejoice that He has sent the Holy Spirit to guide me.
So… REJOICE and give thanks.